When surgery is the answer for a healthier life, you'll find JFK Memorial Hospital offers a comprehensive surgical program covering treating a variety of conditions. We provide:
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical options
- The latest technology, including minimally invasive techniques
- Qualified care teams with experienced physicians, surgeons, nurses and other caregivers.
Thanks to medical advances, many surgical procedures now require only minimally invasive techniques. Where possible, our surgeons use these techniques to reduce your discomfort, scars, recovery time and hospital stay. JFK Memorial offers a wide range of surgical services through inpatient and outpatient surgery centers.
Our surgical services include:
- Arthroscopy – The use of a special instrument to examine the interior of a joint
- Endoscopy – ENT - ear, nose and throat
- Laparoscopic surgery – Examining or operating inside the body through a small incision in the abdomen
- Lithotripsy – Using sound waves to break up kidney stones
- Pain Management
- Plastic & Reconstructive
- Podiatry – Surgery of the feet
- Surgical oncology
- Urological – Bladder surgery
Oupatient procedures at our Sedona Surgery Center
For surgeries that don't require an overnight hospital stay, JFK Memorial operates the Sedona Surgery Center, a comprehensive outpatient surgery suite, conveniently located adjacent to our campus. The center offers a relaxed setting for outpatient procedures with the same high standards as our in-patient setting. Sedona Surgery Center takes most health care insurance and Medicare, and pre-operative testing is completed on site.
To contact Sedona Surgery Center, call (760) 775-2225.