Recovering from serious illness or injury starts here
The rehab specialists and physical therapists at JFK Memorial Hospital, located in the heart of Indio, will help get you back to an active lifestyle and back to your family.
- Advanced individualized care for people of all ages in a comfortable outpatient rehabilitation setting
- A specialized recovery center offering pain management, cognitive retraining, neuro-development therapy, work and community re-entry, and visual-perceptual training and voice therapy
- A team of specialists focusing on occupational, physical and speech therapy, in addition to wound treatment and other services
Our physical therapists will work with you to develop the individualized treatment plan that’s best for you. Outpatient treatment is available for patients recovering from stroke, brain injuries, spinal cord trauma, amputations, arthritis, cancer or other orthopedic conditions.
Our multidisciplinary approach can help you maximize activity and improve your potential of living independently — all in a timely and cost-effective manner. See below for requirements that must be met for participation in outpatient treatment and how you can take the next steps to a happy, healthy life.
- Physician referral
- Medically stable
- No hospitalization required
- Financial resource identified
- Ability to participate and benefit from service