When digestive disorders threaten to derail your daily routine and keep you from enjoying life to the fullest, the medical team at JFK Memorial Hospital has the advanced diagnostic technology and treatments to help pinpoint the source of your gastrointestinal disorders.
- We treat a variety of digestive disorders, including heartburn, acid reflux, gallstones and gastritis, with much of the care on an outpatient basis for your convenience. You will be cared for by a team of highly skilled medical professionals who are specialists in the field
- We use advanced diagnostic tools, including endoscopy and colonoscopy, conducted in a hospital setting to ensure your comfort and safety
Digestion problems in the digestive tract can arise from issues in the stomach, esophagus, colon, rectum, and even the gall bladder or pancreas. The medical team at JFK Memorial uses a range of sophisticated techniques to determine the cause of your problem and find solutions to your pain. These tools can include anything from a video endoscope to a barium X-ray, a colonoscopy or sigmoidoscopy, CT scans, a video swallowing study, or an argon plasma coagulator — an advanced laser endoscopy tool used to stop bleeding and destroy small tumors without damage to the bowel.
Are you ready for a lasting solution?
When medication and lifestyle changes alone don’t solve don't fix the problem, we can offer lasting solutions for many digestive problems with these new medical techniques. Problems we treat include:
- Bowel incontinence
- Cancers of the esophagus, stomach, intestine and rectum
- Colon cancer screening
- Hepatitis (diagnosis and management)
- Gallbladder stones
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- GI bleeding
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Pancreatic disease
- Polyps (tumors)
We also provide preventive health care screening procedures like colonoscopies or endoscopies, with which we can catch and fix potential problems before they've caused any symptoms or done any damage.
Want to know more?
If you're ready to start your journey to better digestive health, call (800) 343-4535 to find a JFK Memorial physician in your area or use the links below to learn more.