Join our team
JFK Memorial Hospital is committed to providing employees with an enriching and rewarding environment. Our employees are our most valuable assets and we charge them with keeping out communities healthy and moving. Are you ready to join a comprehensive healthcare network that delivers the resources, tools and support you need to serve patients and the community? Learn about our employment opportunities for staff, nurses and physicians.
Click here to find a new career.
Enjoy competitive benefits
JFK offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance after the 31st day of employment
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Relocation assistance
- Online continuing education program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment program
- Paid time-off program
- Credit union membership
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Business travel insurance
- Prepaid legal assistance
- Tax-advantaged reimbursement accounts
- “Perks” program – discounts on a wide variety of products and services
- The extraordinary qualify of life unique to the Coachella Valley, which includes plenty of sunshine, truly affordable housing and a lot less traffic
Our mission is to be recognized for the passion of our people who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our community. Our focus is on leadership, growth and philanthropy. That philosophy can enhance your own approach to healthcare and your medical career goals. If you’re a clinical professional interested in making a change, call Pat Swaller at (760) 775-8079.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At JFK, we are committed to workforce diversity and equal opportunity for all employees.