Patients need many things to recover from illness and injury
• Medical Treatment - Designed by the physician to include medication, diet, exams and treatments.
• Rest - The body heals better in a restful environment.
• Quiet - This promotes rest.
• Love and Support – Family, friends and our staff all play an important role in this category. It is essential to meet this need for our patients in order to promote rest and healing.
JFK...A Place that Cares About Our Children
Children are precious to JFK and to the families we serve. We want to do everything in our power to help keep them safe and secure. Although many families would like to bring children to the hospital, children may be harmed by equipment or infections or disturbed by seeing medical procedures that are confusing or unfamiliar to them. Because of this, we ask that you leave your children at home with a trusted adult while visiting patients in our care.
How You Can Help Make JFK the Best Place for Your Family
• Please respect our Visitor Policy.
• Please visit only within the following hours:
11am to 8:30pm (11am to 7pm in ICU).
• Please do not use your cell phone while in the hospital, as it may interfere with sensitive medical equipment.
• Please do not smoke in the hospital. JFK is a non-smoking facility. All designated smoking areas are located outside of the hospital.
• Please keep visitors to a maximum of two persons at a time, and please be considerate of the needs of other patients.
• Please keep children under the age of 12 at home with a trusted adult when visiting patients at JFK. For safety reasons, they will not be allowed into patient rooms. Children 12 years of age and younger will not be permitted to be left unattended in any lobby area of the hospital.
• Partner with the nursing and medical staff in the care of your loved one.
• Communicate any special needs to the nurse caring for your family member or friend.
Terms And Conditions
Notice of Privacy Practices
47111 Monroe St, Indio, CA 92201
© 2002-2014 John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital, All Rights Reserved.