CEO Gary Honts (left) talks with staff: "My vision for JFK Memorial Hospital is to be a Top 100 Hospital in the nation for community hospitals." Join the JFK team
Our employees are our most valuable asset and we deliver the resources, tools and support our employees need to keep our communities Healthy and Moving.
JFK Memorial Hospital, a 156-bed acute care community hospital, offers a wide range of comprehensive medical services in a compassionate, friendly and healing environment.
Full-time employees and part-time employees who work 24 or more hours per week qualify for a variety of benefits
· Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans
· Paid time off
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
· Online education and FREE CEUs
· Tuition reimbursement
· Business travel insurance
· Prepaid legal assistance
· Employee stock purchase plan
· Tax-advantaged reimbursement accounts
· Credit union membership
· “Perks” program – discounts on a wide variety of products and services
Plus … the extraordinary quality of life unique to the Coachella Valley
· Truly affordable housing
· More than 350 days of sunshine
· Traffic? What traffic?
· Close to L.A. and San Diego
· There's always something to do because Palm Springs is one of Southern California's most popular tourist destinations – the Coachella & Stagecoach music festivals, Indian Wells Tennis Gardens, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Living Desert Zoo & Gardens, Joshua Tree National Park … just to name a few.
JFK Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
"Chat with Pat"
If you're a clinical professional interested in making a change, call Pat Swaller at (760) 775-8079.
Search and apply for a specific job
at our facility by keyword, function, shift and more.
We appreciate your interest in our career opportunities. Thank you!
****For optimal viewing of our Careers, your computer settings should be set at 1024x768 pixels. Please see your computer's "Help" section for instructions on changing these settings.
Our mission is to be recognized for the passion of our people who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our community. Our focus is on leadership, growth and philanthropy. It's a spirit you can experience first-hand and it's a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to healthcare, and your career goals. You can start by searching and applying for
Terms And Conditions
Notice of Privacy Practices
47111 Monroe St, Indio, CA 92201
© 2002-2015 John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital, All Rights Reserved.